Pierre HUET Calvados Fine 2 years 40% 350ML
Calvados Pays d'Auge (Certified Designation of Origin)
Between 2 and 3 years in oak barrels
First smell: newly picked apples cooked in butter – followed by refreshing hints of mint. After several minutes, frank apple aroma.
Fruity alcohol particularly recommended to strong « eaux de vie » lovers.
- Used as a basis for cocktails.
- Used forculinary preparations requiring an aromatic power and a high content in alcohol (flambéing, sauces...)
- Served as well at the end of a meal in a coffee cup.
- Silver Medal – Regional Competition Cambremer 2012
With optimal preservation conditions (constant cellar temperature), Calvados can be kept about 10 years.
The Calvados AOC Pays d’Auge is obtained through a process of double distillation of cider in a traditional copper still called “alambic à repasse” (which translates as a “double distillation still”). First, the juice obtained by pressing the apples is completely fermented (12 months) in one-hundred-year-old oak barrels.
Our still is heated by an innovative and unique process in Normandy: woodchips. Woodchips produced on the Estate serves as ecological combustible.
The cider is heated once for the first distillation. These cooled and condensed alcohol vapors are between 30 and 35% proof.
The second heater is to distill the “petites eaux”. Only the heart of the distillation is retained. Calvados obtained is 70% proof.
For further information, download the detailed technical description of this product.
An intensely aromatic and bold gin!
Bright and spicy notes of pink peppercorns and juniper, balance with the warmth of honey, tonka and vanilla. Pink Pepper Gin is hand crafted and intricately designed to evolve over time, both in the glass and in the bottle.
Vermouth Routin Original Rouge is made with a perfect blend of 24 herbs and spices that are macerated for several weeks in wine made from Jacquère, a grape variety local to the Savoie region. To the resulting infusion, we add Sauvignon blanc.
The entire blend is then added...
About this mezcal
• Blanco/Joven• Artisanal Mezcal Espadín(Agave Angustifolia Haw)• 7-9 years of agave maturation• Handcrafted in San Baltazar Guelavila'svillage, Oaxaca• Two distillations in copper still
• Aromatics: herbaceous, river stones,light smoked touches, pecan shells,freshly-...
Age: 6 to 12 years old.
Best served as a digestive or as an aperitif. With a honey sweet curd chees...