Chateau de Laubade Vintage 1990 Cask Strength Bas Armagnac 50.5% 700ML
Château de Laubade was built in 1870 in the heart of the noblest area of the AOC Bas Armagnac and is today the premier Armagnac property.
Today, the third generation is actively involved in the quest of excellence of the property, composed of 105 hectares of single vineyard, to make Château de Laubade an undisputed reference among the Armagnac category.
105 hectares of single vineyard in Bas Armagnac. Four traditional grape varieties: Ugni-Blanc, Folle Blanche, Colombard and Baco (the most emblematic). Sustainable agriculture: organic manure is produced by 600 ewes.
STRENGTHS OF LAUBADE
- Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety.
- ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
- The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
- Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
- The blend differs from a year to another. A unique range selection of Vintages that are older than 50 years.
- Stored in « dames-jeannes » that guarantee a slow and highly controlled evolution.
- The oldest “Collection vintages” rest in a unique ageing cellar called « Le Paradis » (Paradise in French).
An intensely aromatic and bold gin!
Bright and spicy notes of pink peppercorns and juniper, balance with the warmth of honey, tonka and vanilla. Pink Pepper Gin is hand crafted and intricately designed to evolve over time, both in the glass and in the bottle.
About this mezcal
• Blanco/Joven• Artisanal Mezcal Espadín(Agave Angustifolia Haw)• 7-9 years of agave maturation• Handcrafted in San Baltazar Guelavila'svillage, Oaxaca• Two distillations in copper still
• Aromatics: herbaceous, river stones,light smoked touches, pecan shells,freshly-...
Vermouth Routin Original Rouge is made with a perfect blend of 24 herbs and spices that are macerated for several weeks in wine made from Jacquère, a grape variety local to the Savoie region. To the resulting infusion, we add Sauvignon blanc.
The entire blend is then added...
Umami Spirits has been part of Audemus portfolio for a long time. Umami Gin has been created after a long trip aroun...
Vermouth Routin Dry is made with a perfect blend of 17 plants, flowers, and spices that are macerated for several weeks in wine made from Jacquére, a grape variety local to the Savoie region. To the resulting infusion, French Sauvignon blanc wine is added to reach the des...